We accept applications on an ongoing basis for the following field positions.
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Marketing Liaison
The Coding Compliance Officer is responsible for developing and implementing ongoing coding training and auditing of medical records to ensure compliance with CMS’s coding and documentation guidelines; providing education and auditing related to the coding and documentation of medical records within the home health practice; providing assessment and tracking of documentation compliance and improvement and monitoring the need for process enhancements or changes. Must also have a focus on regulatory and billing requirements. Should be able to perform audits independently and participate in performance improvement. May be assigned to variable work areas throughout the system. Works cooperatively as a team with all revenue cycle and management associates.
REPORTS TO: Administrator
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Responds to and investigates complaints and concerns and communicates identified issues to appropriate staff; builds rapport with the client/patient and family to learn what is the most important to them in their experience with Holistic Health Partners and relays to the appropriate team members if needed; solicit feedback also from patients and family about their Holistic Health experience; coordinates and educates with caregivers and all Holistic Health staff on the various ways to better a patient’s experience based on collected feedback from individual patients and their families; provides input into opportunities for system improvements; uses findings from analysis of trends in complaints to mentor coordinators to develop appropriate service action plans; provide strategic direction in line with organizational goals as a member of the senior leadership team; collects data about patient care problems, prepares reports, analyzes trends, and reports information to appropriate departments for action; addresses non-compliance with department/organization standards.
REPORTS TO: Administrator
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
1. Provides leadership to support the Patient Safety program through collaboration with internal and external customers to further the culture of safety.
2. Ensures compliance with mandatory reporting to local, state, federal and regulatory agencies as they relate to patient safety.
3. Ensures compliance with mandatory reporting to local, state, federal and regulatory agencies as they relate to patient safety.
4. Reviews event reporting system and analyzes entries to address patient safety concerns and identify trends actively collaborates with involved teams and/or departments.
5. Interacts with internal and external customers across the healthcare organization regarding patient safety culture/concerns and observing for hazard reduction opportunities through active rounding and other strategies.
6. Serves in a leadership role as an ambassador to patients and family members through active rounding and service recovery. Participates in state and federal regulatory surveys and surveys preparation process.
7. Serves and a Patient Safety representative both within and external to the organization.
8. Assist with planning and executing Patient Safety department activities.
9. Supports a Just Culture environment and non-punitive error reporting.
Reports To: Director of Nursing
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or related field
2. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Alternatively, you can also fill out the form below and send online. We will get back to you as soon as we are done reviewing your requirements.